Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Father's Day

Wanted this Father's Day to be really special for Will, so I found a recipe for Almond Pancakes and made them. They actually turned out pretty well. Of course the first pancake never looks right, but that seems to be one of those strange cooking phenomenons.


These pictures I actually took a week later, since we kind of ran out of time on Father's Day, but I think they are terrific. My 2 favorite guys.




We got Will some chocolates he likes, a #1 Dad picture frame with a picture of the 2 of them, another picture frame with a picture inside, and some clothes for Nathaniel that says "Daddy Rocks," etc. Will specifically requested those since Nathaniel has had several outfits that say "Mommy Loves Me" etc. All in all, a good day. I'll post some more pictures here later.

No comments:

Post a Comment