Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Dexterity and Dogs

Just wanted to make a note on how his hand dexterity has improved. The other day he snatched my keys from me while we were running errands, and that's only the beginning! While shopping at Kroger he was intent on grabbing my coupons while I looked through them. He actually got ahold of one and crumbled it up. He's now pretty good at holding anything and moving it up to his mouth to taste it.

As far as the dogs go, he is fascinated by Annie and Otis. Every time they saunter by, Nathaniel's smile lights up his whole face. He especially loves Annie, I think because she's closer to his size. Actually, Nathaniel may weigh more than Annie at this point. :) Anyways, I will try to get a picture of it, because it is so sweet. Of course the dogs have no idea that they are local celebrities.

No comments:

Post a Comment