Tuesday, June 8, 2010

5 Month Pictures in Chair - Memorial Day

So hard to believe that my baby is 5 months old already! Memorial Day was his 5-month birthday. I sat down and we took lots of pictures in his chair. Actually I was surprised at how many I took - but a lot of them turned out well, so I've posted quite a few. It was amazing to me how many different poses he made this time.

 

 Intently studying his toes
 

 Touching his toes for the first time!
 

 Leaning down to look at giraffe

Leaning even further on his own -
he can sit up by himself for a litle bit now. 
 


 


 

 Grabbing giraffe by the tail
 

 A few giggles
 

 Hiding from the camera
 

 Looking at his name
 

 Holding giraffe in a headlock with his legs
 


 


 

 So happy!
 


 

Playing some with Dad
 

Overall a great Memorial Day!
 

3 comments:

  1. FABULOUS pics! Oh my goodness, how I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's official: Cutest Baby in the World. It is NOT fair for you to post these adorable pictures when he is so far away! I need to hug that baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys! He loves you both so much too!

    ReplyDelete