Friday, August 7, 2015

Trip to Visit Family

We made it to visit my family. I wasn't prepared to drive with the little boys, so my parents got us airline tickets to fly. In the first picture we are on the bus from the parking garage to the airport. I tried to get the little boys who are in the stroller on the bus, but I didn't get them in the shot. The flight actually went much better than I expected. Will and I each held a baby and Nathaniel sat next to me. We couldn't sit on the same row, because there weren't enough oxygen masks for all of us. The flights were on time (a blessing) and everyone was fairly happy.


I am sad I missed out on Nathaniel's first trip to the canyon, but I am sure there will be many more.










The little boys enjoying some swimming (Joel on left)




I got to take Nathaniel out for ice cream (just the 2 of us)!


Nathaniel at Wonderland







Aunt Hill with Seth and Nathaniel

The family enjoying a Chick-fil-A lunch

While Will and I enjoyed lunch out to celebrate our anniversary

Looking at planes at the airport before we depart



No comments:

Post a Comment