Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Swimming and fun in June

My mom came to visit in June, and took some good shots of the boys. She got to take some pictures for me of the boys doing swim lessons.

Seth and Nathaniel

Nathaniel and Joel

Seth on left


Nathaniel made a tinker toy drum set

Seth in a hat (briefly)

Nathaniel swimming

I have Seth in these swim shots, Joel is with Berry


Nathaniel up in the air








Joel at Luby's for lunch
Seth

I used to eat at Luby's with my grandparents fairly often, and I thought Nathaniel would have a good time going. He's never been to a cafeteria-style place before and I thought it might help prepare him for school. He picked out his food and put it on the tray. We had a good time, especially the little boys. They ate sweet potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment