Monday, August 24, 2015

The Little Boys

The little boys are at such a fun age. They are starting to show more of their personalities. Seth loves to drive this walker. ALL over. He likes to explore and climb. Joel doesn't like this jeep walker very much. Joel likes to sit on the floor with a car or something that has wheels and push it around. Joel crawls the traditional way, and Seth can as well, but Seth loves to drop down to his belly and slither or army crawl. He's almost faster that way. He LOVES to slither around on the wood floor especially. The top 2 pictures are Seth in the jeep walker.



Seth right

Joel


Seth

Seth right


Joel

Seth - it was hard to get pictures. They kept crawling to me to see the camera.

Joel left




Joel still on the left. The LOVE the laundry basket. I have no idea why.









They were playing so well the other day, I had to take some pictures. I think they'll keep me busy while Nathaniel is at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment