Monday, August 24, 2015

Last Few Days of Summer

We are trying to soak up the last few days/weeks of summer. I can't believe my baby is going to Kindergarten. The little boys are starting to look more like toddlers. They are feeding themselves graham crackers, Town House crackers and occasionally shredded cheese. Seth is eating in the first picture. Nathaniel and I have been doing puzzles and art and reading together while the little boys nap. I want to soak up every minute with him before school starts!



At Target. What was I thinking? this cart was like 7 feet long and hard to push.







Nathaniel loves his stuffed animals. He is so sweet and tender. He will still sleep with each animal. If he hasn't used one in a while, he'll decide to sleep with that one. Of course he has favorites too. I hope he still loves his animals when he starts Kindergarten!

No comments:

Post a Comment