Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day of School

Today was the first day of school. It seems like the summer flew by. I am behind on a few other posts, but wanted to get these up today. Here are some pictures of him at home and outside of school. It was way too hot for many outside pictures.


Yes, it is 8:00 am, and Otis has already gone back to sleep. Lazy.


"No more pictures, Mom!"





These are his teachers, Mrs. Kristen and Mrs. Allison. They are fantastic. I know he is going to have a great year. Although I didn't get a lot out of him when I picked him up. When I asked him how his first day was he said, "I don't know!" He did talk later about playing with Logan and Leo and doing some painting. And he was really tired and fell asleep for a nap pretty quickly.

I did okay until about 9:30 when I got home. The house was so quiet and I missed my boisterous boy! Don't worry, I survived but probably didn't have as much fun as Nathaniel did. :)

And for grins, if you want to check out last year's pictures, click here. Her certainly looks more like a little boy this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment