Monday, September 17, 2012

Zoo Trip before School Started

The Friday before school and our Bible study started, I took Nathaniel for a fun morning at the zoo. Yes, it was still way too hot, but we got there right when they opened and were prepared to sweat and drink a lot of water. It was worth it. Less crowds for sure. Oh, and I had a free coupon, so we had to go.



I love this shot.



The goat thinks it is too hot also.

Carousel ride. He loves it.


Last of all, I let him ride the train. We haven't done it before.
This was his face when he saw the train coming. Priceless.





And I enjoyed the train ride, but my favorite part was that we held hands almost the whole time. It's these tender moments that I just love about being a mom. I know, I had to take a picture of it, because I know it won't last forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment