Friday, August 31, 2012

Red River Vacation Post 3

Our final day in Red River - we took Nathaniel to the kid's pond and let him fish for a bit. And much to my surprise, he caught his first fish! I sadly missed the actual "catching" of the fish as I had walked back to the cabin to put the dogs up. But I just missed it by a little bit. Nathaniel was excited to tell me all about it.He reeled it in and everything.





First fish!








Had to get a few shots in of the dogs.


Annie is a sun-bather. She is at her happiest when basking in the sun, as seen above.

Will and I got to go on a hike together that afternoon. There were several waterfalls along the trail, but they didn't show up too well in the pictures. Here are a few shots:




We hiked up to Middlefork lake. It was beautiful. Again, pictures do not do it justice.



Had to end with a shot of Nathaniel sitting in his chair next to Granddad. What a fantastic time. I think I have a few more pictures, will have to post them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment