Saturday, February 6, 2016

Winter Happenings

The little boys are doing so many new things. They both say "woof" when they see a dog. They trot and run around the house. They climb on the couch. They have so much energy. I think they are just going to take one nap a day from now on. We went to their first gymnastics class this week and they LOVED it (thanks again Neena). I didn't get any pictures because my friend Ginny helped me, and it took both of us chasing them around the gym.

The weather has been so nice. On Thursday I took the little boys to the breezeway with our neighbors. They wanted out, so I got them out to walk around. Seth immediately tried to eat rocks, so while I got those out of his mouth, Joel ran into the one mud puddle in the whole area. Mud up to his knees. I ran him home and changed him, and the rest of the park time went okay. 

Oh, and they each have special "friends" now. Seth has a stuffed dog (as seen below) that he loves. Joel has a bright yellow Matchbox truck. I wish he liked something stuffed and soft, but he goes everywhere with the little truck and sleeps with it.

Joel right


Joel

Seth left



Joel in blue








Love these three boys so much . . . and they are so sweet to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment