Friday, February 26, 2016

Creative Nathaniel

One of the highlights of my week is seeing what Nathaniel brings home from school. A couple of weeks ago we got to look at everything together after the little boys are in bed. He's so proud of his work, and I can tell he loves school. That makes me so happy. The first one is a short story they have been doing. They read a book then make a summary of it. I think Nathaniel said this first one was based off of an Ezra Jack Keats book.









"The Epic Bridge" - I don't know where he picked up the word "Epic" or "epek" as he spelled it




He said he learned how to draw this cat in art


This one is from church, he told me that Jesus had a sunburn.


I like these drawings of his


I really think his drawings are fantastic. I hope he keeps drawing and using his creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment