Thursday, December 31, 2015

What a Year

I just wanted to put a few notes down about what the boys are saying. Seth and Joel are both saying "ball." They also say "Mama" too, so of course this is their first word. :)

We went to our neighbor's house for dinner. We turned around and Joel was standing on top of the table. He'd found a chair not pushed in and quickly made his way up there. Later that night he came walking out of their kitchen with a spatula in his mouth. This spatula was used to get cut the cake out of the pan. Of course he had a big smile on his face.

Seth hates wearing socks - he pulls them off immediately. Joel gets upset if his socks aren't on.

Today we went to the gym so I could work out. When I came to pick up Seth and Joel in the children's area, everything had been rearranged. They told me Seth and Joel had climbed on everything. I tried to look surprised.

Nathaniel had a great first semester at school. He gets along with everyone, helps out, and has had great report cards. His reading is excellent. We are so proud of him.

All 3 boys hug each other - Nathaniel especially sets a good example of always getting hugs and kisses from the little boys. Sometimes Seth and Joel will randomly come up when I am sitting on the carpet and hug my back. I love that!

As we close out this year, we are so thankful for our family. For all of the growth we have experienced. When I look back at all 3 boys at the beginning of the year, I am shocked at how much they have all changed. While we celebrate the blessings of this year, we are excited to start another year with these fun boys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment