Thursday, December 24, 2015

Pre-Christmas and Post-Christmas Fun

Here are the little boys working together . . . this is a few days before we left on our Christmas trip. Yes, I was getting them ready for bed and it was in the 80s here.



Will's holiday work lunch - Joel left

Nathaniel wanted me to bring his brothers to his Christmas party. Seth was not a fan of the party. He wanted to go home and take a nap.

I tried to get him to smile, this is what I got.

Joel at the party. He ate a sugar cookie. He had a better time than Seth.

Nathaniel's birthday book at school - they have a special program where they get a book with a nameplate in the front of the book celebrating their birthday. He was the first person to check it out from the library.

I took N to a friend's birthday party and we did this silly camera together. He had a blast. I did too. He made up captions and had me write the captions on here.




Seth is in red pants. Traveling at the airport.



We had some challenges during the Christmas break. Getting both little boys up to Nathaniel's school for the Christmas party during naptime was hard, but he wanted his brothers there to celebrate with him, so we went. We couldn't stay for the whole party. We missed our flight to Midland, because the airport was a zoo. We were stuck in line to check our bags for over 1.5 hrs. Very frustrating, so we spent all day traveling and in airports to get to Midland. But it was so worth it. All 3 boys did great (probably better than I did). The pictures above are from the Midland Airport as we waited to go home. I didn't get any pictures traveling there, because it was crazy keeping all 3 kids together and happy in the airport. In Midland we ended up boarding the plane and having mechanical problems, but what can you do. Will and I were standing in the aisles of a very hot plane holding babies and trying to get them to go to sleep. Right after we left Midland a blizzard hit that prevented my parents from flying here. I have always believed that you have to be flexible when traveling. Unfortunately I am still not very good at that . . . there's always another trip to improve. Plus we were all sick a lot from November through December, so it was a tiring couple of months (but also very fun)!

We gave N a robe for Christmas


N's drawing of our family. Daddy and I each holding a baby

We made salt-dough ornaments for family (didn't get done until after Christmas)

N's Kinder teacher helped them make this wonderful ornament with his handprint.


No comments:

Post a Comment