Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

Some of these pictures are before Thanksgiving . . but wanted to include them in here.


At a friend's house for a playdate


First cold-weather stroller ride of the season


One night Will was out of town and I asked Nathaniel to feed applesauce to Joel. You can see what happened. His shirt is soaked in applesauce and cottage cheese.

This is what the table looked like after dinner.

His Native American outfit he made at school

I got to go up to Nathaniel's school for Thanksgiving dinner. It was delicious!


Seth and Joel helping me pack


At Aunt Hill's house for a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner. Here he is trying to pick up a piece of pie.

Oops. Dropped it.


When I went up to the school for the Thanksgiving lunch, his class was already in line in the cafeteria. I peeked my head in the door and saw Nathaniel take his finger and scoop some whipped cream off his pumpkin pie and eat it. Must have been good because he did it again. During lunch he asked me what the "white stuff on the pie was." I told him it was whipped cream. He said it was delicious, and we must have some at Aunt Hill's. As you can see, he did.

He also had a Thanksgiving feast with his class. When he got home from school we were discussing the feast. He said everyone in his class talked about what they were thankful for. I asked him what people were thankful for. He said that some people in his class said they were thankful for Jesus. I asked what he told his class he was thankful for, and he said his brothers. Then he talked about how much fun it was to squeeze them and hug them. :) So sweet!

We have so much to be thankful for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment