Sunday, July 5, 2015

Laundry and Summer Fun

I have to do at least a load of laundry a day. Occasionally I get behind. Especially if someone is sick. Here is a time I got behind. Thankfully Nathaniel helped me sort into piles, and we got it put up. My mom and my mother-in-law help me with laundry when they come visit, which is so nice.


Nathaniel and Seth


Nathaniel and Joel

They play so well together. Aside from if one bites the other. :) I took some pictures of them playing. Seth is in yellow.














We have experimented with puffs. Seth is now eating them pretty well. The boys eat any kind of baby food. Any combination. They can split a sweet potato or banana. I can't imagine what their teenage years will be like!




They love to explore together as they army crawl around.

No comments:

Post a Comment