Sunday, June 21, 2015

Week of Firsts

This is the first week I've had two little boys crawling at once . . . yes, Seth is now crawling and getting into trouble with Joel. It was also the first week I took them to Sam's and they could sit up in the cart. As you can tell, they had a blast. However, it took longer because EVERY person who noticed them asked questions about them or twins. Which is fine, they are a blessing and I enjoy seeing the joy they bring to others. But man, all 3 of us were tired by the time we finally checked out and got the groceries home! The little boys fell asleep in the car. And yes, they did wear pjs to Sam's. And Joel's pants don't match because he pooped in the pj pants that match that top.







Can you tell who is who in the last picture? We let them wear matching outfits to church, which is hard for the helpers in the baby class. One of the woman told me as I picked them up today that she can't for the life of her tell who is who. (They do have nametags so they know). I told them it was tough. I can look at their faces because I know them, but it's hard for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment