Saturday, July 11, 2015

Nine Month Pictures

I can't believe we have made it three-quarters of the first year! Nine months is here. They are both just under 20 lbs. (Joel 19 lb 11.5 oz and Seth 19 lb 14.3 oz). Joel was 28.5" tall and Seth was 29" tall. They were about 65th percentile for height and 30th for weight. They love to pull up on anything. They both have 6 teeth each. They are both very active and smart, just like their big brother. Sometimes they crawl over to me so I can pick them up, and I love that! So very sweet. They like their water babies class. One of them goes with the instructor, and I hold the other. Seth usually prefers to swim with me. But he's fine if someone else holds him, as long as I'm not around. We feel so blessed that they are happy, healthy boys.




















And yes, they love to wrestle.

No comments:

Post a Comment