Saturday, June 20, 2015

More Summer Fun

Catching up on a few things . . . the first shot is a Mother's Day sheet he did for me at school. Thought it was sweet.


A little fun in the tent with all 3 boys. I wasn't allowed but I got to take a picture.

A playdate at a friend's house.



Neena came for a visit, and got us an ice cream treat.

Nathaniel was just a little bit excited.

While Neena was here, we went to the mall so I could get Nathaniel new shoes. We entered through a department store, and Nathaniel was fascinated by mannequins. As we don't go to the mall often, I guess he hadn't seen one. He touched their hands, looked at their bellies and asked if I could take a picture of him with the mannequin.


Last one is one of his pieces from school. I got to see this one on the wall before his graduation. I have to admit, I teared up when I saw the last line - "I really love mama."

No comments:

Post a Comment