Thursday, May 19, 2011

New Words

Have to report on some of the words Nathaniel is now saying, for all of our family and friends that aren't close and don't get to see him. Here is a list of words he is currently saying:
  • Otis (this is what he calls all dogs)
  • Annie (occasionally she is called her own name when he doesn't call her Oits)
  • Nathaniel - yes, he is saying his own name! He said it at school and then again for us at home.
  • Friends' names at school - Allie, Hannah, Evan
  • Tree
  • Cheese
  • Moo (for cow)
  • Still Ma Ma and Da Da (these were some of his first words)
  • Choo choo (all trains)
He has also started shaking his head at me to signify "no." I think I like this better for now than him screaming "no." Sometimes when I tell him no, he shakes his head like, "No, I am not doing anything wrong." And sometimes I ask him, "Did you poop?" And he shakes his head no, even though the answer is almost always yes. Oh well, what can you do? :) He's pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment