Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Nathaniel walking - video

So sorry I haven't gotten this up sooner. As you may know, Nathaniel is now walking around everywhere we go. We decided to just say 16 months was his walking time, because that's about when it all came together.

First of all, here is a pre-walking video - I think the date on this is February 23rd. He loved this walker.


And here is some of his first steps - dated April 3rd.


And now some of when he really started walking - dated April 21st.




Again, so sorry that these are late. It's hard enough to keep up with 2 cameras and cables and download software, I haven't had as much time to deal with video. I'll post some more soon. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. He is the most precious walker I have ever SEEN! I LOVE him! It is amazing that just a year ago, he was a sweet little butterball baby, and now he is a little boy! He is so precious!

    ReplyDelete