Saturday, February 12, 2011

Smart Boy

Have to brag a little bit on my smart boy. Yesterday I was watching Izzy and Konrad and Nathaniel. I would tell Izzy that we should clap for Nathaniel when he would stand up, and before we could clap, Nathaniel clapped! Then I was telling Will about it last night and whenever I sad "clap" then Nathaniel would clap. So he already associates the word with the action.

We have been teaching him sign language, and he started signing "more" a couple of weeks ago. Now he signs "more" for everything, even though we have been teaching him the signs for eat, drink, etc. The past 2 days he has signed "more" to me when he is ready to eat lunch. I am so proud of him - and it is much better than listening to him scream or grunt for things. Don't get me wrong, his grunts are cute, but can be wearing after a while . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment