Saturday, February 19, 2011

New Favorite Skill: Crawling

Yesterday Nathaniel started crawling on everything. He has done it some before, but not with this much gusto. First stop was the library table. Although as you can see, he slipped off the back edge and got stuck in the crack. But overall he was very pleased with himself.






While he was climbing I was trying to get some laundry put up. I think it took me about 2 hours! But that's okay. He wanted to check out the dryer and even tried to climb inside if I would have let him. So instead he settled for pulling out all of the washrags from the linen closet. Look at that face!





So his other new skill is flushing the toilet. He is also very excited by this. I am going to have to get a toilet lock now. He makes a beeline for the handle whenever he gets close to the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment