Friday, March 24, 2017

Joel in Hospital - Spring Events

Nathaniel handled it so well having both brothers in the hospital.

We  bought Bubba a new futon and let him pick out sheets since he would be sleeping in the playroom a while longer.


Bubba and I took a long walk outside the hospital. I tried to see him on the weekends as much as possible. I think we went for a walk and picked up sandwiches at Subway.
As we walked back from the fountain he told me that he was the only one in our family of 5 still at home.
Seth and I had a late, exciting night as I realized his central line had been pulled out more than it was supposed to. Thankfully it was still central, but needed to be fixed in order to last the rest of the time after transplant.
We got back to his hospital room and he wanted to stay under all these blankets from IR for a while.
Bubba's Spring Field Trip

Field Day


Seth started to enjoy the Lego Duplo sets during BMT. He built this creation on his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment