Friday, August 26, 2016

Happy Shoppers

Seth and Joel love the car carts . . . even though they are nearly impossible to steer. The pictures of the twins look a little funny, because Seth is scrunched up in his seat and Joel isn't. Although it looks like Joel is bigger than Seth, they are almost exactly the same size. Their weight is usually a tenth of an ounce difference. And height usually the same.





The first week of school, I took the little boys to the gym. When I came to pick them up, they were playing together. Joel saw me and started to run over happily saying "Mama" in his excited voice, but he stopped quickly. He turned around and ran over to Seth and sweetly said "Seth, Seth." He tapped Seth on the shoulder until Seth saw me also. Then they came running over together. It just melted my heart.

Joel wearing Daddy's glasses



No comments:

Post a Comment