Friday, August 26, 2016

End of Summer Fun

We tried to do a few fun things the last week before school. Will and I took all 3 boys to the aquarium, which was a blast. Seth was really enthusiastic about everything. Joel wasn't as excited, but I think he was tired that day (and teething). Seth loved to watch the sea lions swim overhead. As soon as we got home, they started saying some new words - "turtle," "shark," and "whale." I feel like their vocabulary is really exploding. Seth will take my hand and lead me to the closet and ask for "toys." I will ask if he wants something, and he usually tells me no. Yesterday he told me he wanted "puzzles."




Cuddled up and watching the Olympics together

At the Children's Museum (Ginny and Seth)





Joel



Nathaniel especially had a good time on our little outings. I'm glad we got to do some fun things together before school starts again!

No comments:

Post a Comment