Thursday, October 22, 2015

Fall Fun

I love fall . . . I enjoy things from every season, but the weather here is so wonderful in fall.

Seth and big bubba

Seth

Nathaniel swinging with Mimi

Joel on right


Joel

Joel

Seth

Teeth-prize from Allergy Dr.




After Nathaniel finishes his work at school, he can draw pictures on the back of his worksheets (as seen above). I think his teacher encourages him to try and write what he has drawn. I love his attempts at spelling. I'm not sure which I like better - "sidewok" or "pmkins."

He got the vampire teeth as a prize after getting his flu shot. He didn't even realize he got the shot and didn't cry at all when the nurse gave it to him. However, the anticipation was killer. He ran out of the room when the nurse was ready to give the shot and I had to chase him to the lobby to get him and drag him back. He refused to sit in the chair and while I was holding him and trying to convince him to sit, the nurse just injected the shot in his arm. We had a good laugh after about how silly that was. Next year I will be reminding him of this. I will probably read this post to him next year.

Also, we built a swing set in our backyard. It took longer than planned, but Nathaniel helped Will and he had a great time. Nathaniel loves playing on it now - as you can see from picture in above post. We should have taken some pictures of the construction process, but I don't think we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment