Monday, September 7, 2015

Kindergarten Update

Well, two weeks of Kindergarten are under our belt. Nathaniel has done great - he has had good behavior every day, except 2 days when he had EXCEPTIONALLY good behavior and was a Super Star! To celebrate the first week, I took him out to his favorite pizza place last weekend.


This was a picture he drew before school but I forgot to add to the blog. Notice Daddy and I are each holding babies Joel and Seth.

He did this at school


Here he is at lunch. Not sure why he is doing the funny face. I went to each lunch with him the first Friday. It was so fun and I got to talk with his teacher. She talked with me about how wonderful it was to have Nathaniel in class. She said he was sweet and so smart!



Hi coloring has been so nice.

We are so proud of the job he is doing in school. I think he is in his element! He can't wait to go. He was sad they didn't have school today (Labor Day) because he's going to miss all of his friends. However, I do think we needed the long holiday to rest. Saturday he took a nap at 11 a.m. If you know Nathaniel, you know that is rare. He normally never naps. It has been a long 2 weeks!

Here are a few more artwork pictures:

He did this one at church, it is Jesus with a crown on the clouds

An Octopus he drew at home


No comments:

Post a Comment