Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Joel's First Steps!

I can't believe it - Joel took his first steps today! This was our first morning at Bible study. When we got home, they napped and I fed them lunch. They were playing in the living room while I cleaned up the kitchen after lunch, and every time I looked out to check on them Joel was just standing on his own. We went to play in their room, and I noticed he pulled up and walked next to Seth's crib, holding onto the sides when needed with one hand. I set him up holding on to the chair, and he was able to walk a few steps on his own to me. I was so excited! I was cheering him on and clapping, which he thought was fantastic. I can't wait for Nathaniel and Will to see when they get home.

Here's some other trouble the boys have been into today (since Joel won't let me get a pic of him standing).



No comments:

Post a Comment