Sunday, March 29, 2015

March Fun

I am behind on posting, so this is just a bunch of pics that I need to share. Most recent ones are first.

I got this cute shot of them holding hands, unprompted.


They say it takes a village to raise kids - that is true! My friend Ginny faithfully comes over once a week to help out with the babies and love on them. They love her too! I couldn't make it without her.

Our friend Barb, who stops by to help and love on us whenever she gets a chance.

They love this as much as Nathaniel did! Click here to see Nathaniel in the jump-up.

Over spring break my mom was here, and I got to take Nathaniel to lunch, just the two of us. He chose Chuy's and with the wonderful weather we sat on the patio. We had a great time!

My mom holding Seth and Nathaniel.

Reading books together

This is some of Nathaniel's art from school. The old woman and the shoe. That's me at the top and Nathaniel and his brothers below. Note everyone has different hair.


We have had a lot of rainy days. On this day Nathaniel and I are playing games (Mousetrap) and the little boys are watching.




Last of all, the monkeys doing some work. I'm sure you can guess who staged this and wanted me to take a picture. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment