Friday, March 20, 2015

February Highs and Lows

Toward the end of February, my parents came to visit. Right as my mom got here, Seth got sick with a fever and cold. After a couple of days (and sleepless nights), Joel got the cold. Couple more sleepless nights with lots of screaming. Then Will got the cold, and then me. My mom and Nathaniel had a runny nose, but didn't seem to fare quite as bad. While we were sad to be sick while my parents were here, I'm not sure we would have made it without them. (My dad is holding Joel).




We were supposed to go to an awards ceremony for Will while my parents were here, but we were both feeling pretty bad. I'm so glad we went anyways. It was nice to be out of the house and by ourselves. I'm proud of Will for all of the hard work he does. It's nice to see others appreciating it also! I think those are astronauts on either side of him. They also had a presentation for the astronauts that had just been up on the space station.











No comments:

Post a Comment