Friday, June 28, 2013

Some funny pictures and funny stories

Here we are eating some raspberries. And having a little fun. :) The one on his thumb was eaten before I could take this picture.






In this last picture, he came walking out of the bathroom like this after I told him to put on his underwear. We're all boy. He was so pleased with himself.

And I guess he's figured out that what is normally on packaging relates to what is in the bottle or container . . .he asked me one day if seals gave us dish soap. He saw the seal on the Dawn bottle and came to this assumption. I had to explain that sometimes they use dish soap to clean the seals if they are dirty.

Today we were eating yogurt for a snack and he asked if my yogurt had sticks in it. I had cinnamon apple greek yogurt, and on the package was an apple and some cinnamon sticks. Makes sense to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment