Saturday, June 30, 2012

Saturday Fun

Today was a big day - we converted Nathaniel's crib to a toddler bed. Of course, I cried. I can't believe my baby is that old. And we called it a big boy bed, but Nathaniel has decided it is a little boy bed. He says Daddy and I are big and he is small. Well, he is a genius because he already understands proportions. Here are some pics:





The one before this pic didn't show up - it was blurry from N jumping. Will is lecturing him now on not jumping.

Once I saw the cardboard that had been covering his new rails, I knew it would be a perfect canvas for an art project. I drew some railroad tracks and we all painted a town scene.



It was actually a lot of fun. When it's either too hot to go outside or the mosquitoes will eat you alive, you come up with fun things to do indoors.


Bathtime. And I had his hair cut short a week ago. It grows this quickly.



Enjoy your Saturday! We sure did. If you're wondering how the new bed went, well he probably got out of bed about 15 times before he fell asleep for his nap. Will went in to check once it got quiet and found Nathaniel asleep in his red chair with his face in his Bible. Guess he was doing some reading. I'm a little scared about how tonight will go. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that boy is so precious! He is growing so fast! I love your idea about the cardboard! You are so creative, Seed. I'm interested to know how bedtime went!

    ReplyDelete