Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Big Halloween Post

These first few pictures are Nathaniel trying on his Thomas costume at home for the first time (I had to make a few alterations). I had to post these because I love his enthusiasm.





In his Halloween pjs



Halloween party at school - with his good friend Alli.





We told Nathaniel that this was Brooklyn, but I don't think he believed us.



Class pictures. Obviously we had some criers. I secretly was laughing.










 
His Halloween crafts from school. He really enjoyed the spider stamps.

And here we are in line at the costume parade. His class brought up the rear.

And a picture of the table - his teachers did such a fantastic job of planning the party. Homemade kolaches, cookies, donut holes, etc. I should have gotten better pictures of the spread. Plus adorable little ghost cups filled with apples juice - it was awesome!






No comments:

Post a Comment