Monday, September 19, 2011

Potty Success!

This morning I went to pick up Nathaniel from his Bible class and they asked if I was potty-training him.
Me: "Nooo . . .? "

His teachers: "Well, he peed on the potty today."

Me: "What!?"

Note: He has a girlfriend that's a little older than him in there, and she pees in the potty. So Nathaniel really wanted to go also. They let him sit on there and he peed! I couldn't believe it.

They asked me what Nathaniel had been signing, and it was the sign for potty. Nathaniel showed a little interest this summer, so I bought the potty seat since I knew we would need it eventually. We have sat on the potty several times, with nothing happening. And we haven't done it recently. Apparently the practice paid off, I just can't believe I missed it!

So, I still don't have any real plans to potty train him, unless he wants to or pushes it. It just shows that when he puts his mind to something, he does it.

No comments:

Post a Comment