Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Things that happened this week

Our computer is down, so I haven't been able to upload any pictures. But we had a lot going on this week, so I thought I would make a list of Nathaniel-happenings.

  1. Donut holes for Father's Day - Nathaniel loved these. Sugar was all over his hands and face.
  2. Eating colors at Zio's - yes, this happened. And he wasn't hungry. He just bit the top off of the orange crayon. I fished part of it out of his mouth but not all of it.
  3. Broken lamp - after several time-outs that weren't effective, he grabbed the lamp once more and it shattered on my shoulder. Plastic bits everywhere.
  4. Time-outs became more effective (hence #3 above).
  5. We have discovered that Nathaniel knows about 20 signs now. And one day he used almost all of them to try and postpone the nap. (Read, Drink, Eat, Hungry, Help, Book, etc.)
  6. Climbing on chairs was nipped in the bud.
  7. He flirts with women to get his way.
  8. He has been informing me when he needs a new diaper.
  9. This morning he fed himself a lot of his oatmeal.
  10. Last night he had me laughing so hard I couldn't make him go to bed . . . 
Anyways, just thought I'd share what he's up to these days. Hopefully my computer will be fixed soon - I have some good pictures to post!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment