Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Introductions

Computer still isn't up and running for me to load pictures, but a funny story to tell -

Last night, I was putting Nathaniel to bed. We've been rocking with him, and then he's been telling us when he's ready to lie down. Last night he was trying to stall with me. After he said "night-night" and pointed at his crib, and I got him settled, he decided he wanted to rock a little longer. I decided some extra rocking couldn't hurt.

Nathaniel decided that he wanted his baby and Pooh bear (that stay in his bed) to rock with him, so I put all of us in the glider to rock. Then he looks up, with the baby in one arm, and points at baby and says "baby." Then he points at Pooh and says "Pooh" and then he points at himself and says "Naniel" (what he calls himself). Then he laid his head on my chest for us all to rock (since we had all been acquanited). Anyways, cute story. As soon as we get the computer up and running I have some good pictures to post.

1 comment: