Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fun with Friends

Brooklyn and Reagan came over, and the three had a great time. Brooklyn and Nathaniel are working on sharing. It is a work-in-progress. Here are some shots of all 3 playing.




 I finally got the two of them to sit in the chair together for a picture.

Yes, my sweet Nathaniel is pushing his friend Brooklyn out of the chair.

And of course Brooklyn pushed him right back out - as he deserved.

Love this look here. Don't mess with Brooklyn.

Some sister love - I think they were pretending to be cats here.

I love this look on Nathaniel's face. It's like, "What are you doing?"

Like all good friends, before they left they had some good hugging.

A brief pause.

More hugging.

I love how excited N. is about hugging - just look at his face.

Anyway, we had a great time with the Beaver girls as always, and I am pleased at finally getting some Nathaniel/Brooklyn hugs documented.

No comments:

Post a Comment