Saturday, November 27, 2010

Zoo Fun

My parents came to stay with us the second week in November, and they were nice enough to take us to the zoo. We started out at the meerkat area. Of course, we thought of our friend Isabella who loves the meerkats.

The great thing about the meerkats is they got right up where you could see them.

  Nathaniel studying the meerkats intently.


 I love his look here.


They put on quite a show for us!


Sleepy cheetah.


Here you can see the baby elephant.


Weird giraffe - don't remember the name offhand.

 This lion scared me a bit, I'm not going to lie.
She moved very quickly.

Obviously this lion has some unresolved anger issues.

A different cheetah.

Tiger rolling on his back.

In the monkey area . . .

This is in the children's zoo area.
Nathaniel liked petting the goats.



They had a prarie dog exhibit in the children's zoo.
I think my dad had the best prairie dog look.


Will and Nathaniel in the prarie dog hole.


One of the birds on our way out.

Thanks again mom and dad! We had a wonderful time and it was such nice weather that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment