Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Family Weekend

So the third weekend in October we finally got to meet our nephew Brad. And see his parents, of course. I was pregnant with Nathaniel right after Wendy had Brad, and since I couldn't travel we didn't have an opportunity to meet Brad for a while. The boys instantly hit it off. Here they are playing in the pen.



Brad enjoyed the cars Nathaniel had.

Such a cute smile!

Nathaniel happy to have a playmate.

Wendy took this great pic of the 3 of us.

We went to Armand Bayou on Saturday a.m. and enjoyed the cool weather.

Brad enjoyed running around.

Brad running down the path here - it was funny because I don't think he realized how far he had gone!

I love Brad's excited face at seeing the bison.


Family portrait next to the bison.

Aunt Wendy holding Nathaniel.

They enjoyed their sweet hugs.

Greg with the boys.

This is a great shot.

Will's parents also came the same weekend! The boys really enjoyed it.

I love this picture because Brad is looking at his grandpa who is looking at Nathaniel.
Nathaniel is looking at the camera!


Don't know what I was doing here.
Ignore my goofy look.

Good shot of my boys.


Getting to enjoy time with Nana.
He was showing off his Halloween costume.

Reading with Nana.

What a fun weekend! Thanks for coming everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment