Wednesday, May 5, 2010

March of Dimes - March for Babies

Beth, Isabella, Konrad, Nathaniel and I did the March of Dimes walk this year. We had a wonderful time. Here are some of the pics. It was quite a warm day, and the sun felt intense, so I had Nathaniel covered up. You can just see his plaid hat poking out - I carried him in the carrier the whole way. He had a good time, and fell asleep after a bit. If you can see the pin that Beth is wearing, it is an adorable piece she made honoring Kate and Kyle. I am wearing one as well, but it's covered up in this pic. Thanks again Beth - what a great present.

And thank you again to everyone who donated to our team.
It meant so much to us.

I hadn't seen these parts of the U of H campus. It was very beautiful.
Isabella liked the fountains.

Beth and Isabella by the Cougar.
Isabella ran the entire 2-mile race. Wish I had that energy.

Can't wait for next year - I'm going to make some team shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment