Thursday, May 27, 2010

Atlantis launch and week with Grammy

Will turned right around and went to Florida to watch Atlantis launch the week we returned from Abilene. Actually he was there for a mechanisms conference, but got to see the launch as a bonus. The ironic thing is that we saw a shuttle launch last year at this time - almost to the same day. And we saw the same shuttle last year - Atlantis! I was actually pregnant with Nathaniel at the time, but didn't know it. Well, I should say I had my suspicions, but hadn't confirmed them. Anyways, I found out May 15th of last year that I was pregnant with Nathaniel, so it was amazing to me how much had happened in 1 year!


While Will was out in Florida, my Mom flew here to spend time with her favorite grandson. We all had a great time. Mom helped me put together this Exersaucer (actually Mom did all of it, I watched), and Nathaniel had a blast.


The piano keys are a big hit, but we are unsure where any musical talent could come from.

Nathaniel is looking at Grammy.
 

Such a sweet face. 
 

Nathaniel in his new stroller - sitting up like a big boy. 
 

We had a great time Mom. Sorry I didn't get more pictures of you and Nathaniel. Next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment