Monday, April 26, 2010

Cute Outfits

Wanted to dedicate a post to some of the cute outfits Nathaniel has gotten. These are not taken in one day - they're in chronological order from this month. Each day he wore one I tried to snap a picture or two. I noticed as I posted these pictures that he looks a lot different by the end of the month than he did at the beginning . . .

This outfit is from his Aunt Kelli - love the big smile



His Aunt Hillary's friend Ruthie gave him these crocodile PJs
with matching blanket.
They're so comfy-looking I almost wish I had a pair.

I thought several of these pictures I took turned out well, so be patient with me.





His Aunt Hillary and Uncle Shelby went to Vegas over spring break
and brought him this adorable t-shirt. I think he wants to go next time, Hill!

My friend Jaime got him these cute plaid shorts and top.

My mom's friend Margaret bought him this cute outfit -
some more adorable plaid shorts.

Nana brought him these cute monkey overalls when she came to visit. She brought lots of cute clothes, so there will be more of these to come later.

Thank you to everyone who has bought Nathaniel such cute outfits. I just took pictures as I could - sorry if I have missed a few outfits. He's very loved and spoiled, and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment