Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Nathaniel's holiday trip to Ft. Worth

Seth needed to have surgery on Nathaniel's birthday in order to get his pheresis cathether placed. We knew we wouldn't be able to spend any time together as a family on that day. We were also going to be spending a lot of time at MDA for Seth's first photo appointment on January 2. Will and I were stressed and couldn't handle the idea of having family stay at our house and celebrate Nathaniel's birthday. We felt like it would be better if Nathaniel and my mom flew to Ft. Worth to stay with the rest of our family. My sister always does a great job of entertaining Nathaniel and we knew that Nathaniel would have a blast. I'm thankful that Nathaniel enjoyed this fun trip over his birthday weekend. I missed him terribly, but I wouldn't have been able to give him any attention with all of Seth's medical needs at that point.

This was at a Dinosaur Park









Perot Museum








A fun indoor playground
A few more at Dinosaur World

Breakfast at Beacon Hill
Playing Games at Aunt Hill's house


No comments:

Post a Comment