Friday, June 2, 2017

Nathaniel and Seth - May at home without Joel

Here are a few pictures of Nathaniel, most of them when I came home toward the end of May - Memorial Day weekend. Will went to spend a a few days with Joel.

Dad took N to his Boy Scout Ceremony where he became a Wolf



I had a lot of fun playing with Nathaniel and Seth


N at End of School Party - Pictures by Mimi





Track Nathaniel and I built
First weekend in June - Nathaniel has a bad cough. I had to take him to Urgent Care and then the Dr a few days later.


After I cooked a grilled cheese one night and Seth watched me, he decided to do some cooking in his kitchen.

He is very pleased with his spatula.

Seth made some huge strides in eating once I came home. He is eating Fruit Loops for the first time ever and loving it.





No comments:

Post a Comment