Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Miscellaneous Posts from Last Year

Here are a few posts from last year - beginning of this year. The first couple of pics of N are from the Armand Bayou Farm Festival. It was the weekend before Seth started limping and we took him in to the hospital. Barbara was kind enough to take N to the festival, because both Will and I were having some kind of stomach virus and not feeling well.





11/23 UTMB in Galveston - Beavers gave Seth a white bear
11/23



11/26 Park Visit - TX Avenue Park?
11/26

It was late one night and Will, Mimi, Granddad, Joel and N came to visit. Notice Joel touching ball.

11/27 - Just used the shower cap to clean his hair for the first time

 
11/28
11/29


Music with Marial - Seth was more interested in the toys 11/30

12/6
12/7


12/8


Add caption
12/9
12/14
Daddy and Seth on their day together in December, the first time I'd left the hospital (12/17)
This was such a surreal day. I left the hospital for the first time since 11/21. I didn't even remember how to drive. It felt so strange to be outside. My mom stayed with Will and Seth and I drove N and Joel home. I think I drove through Starbucks and got N and J some lemon cake as a treat. It felt so, so, so strange to be back at the house for a bit.

12/19


 12/20


12/23
Joel playing at home 12/28
Joel at hematology center, before his first bone marrow biopsy 12/29
12/29
I think these were taken around Thanksgiving/Christmas






No comments:

Post a Comment