Sunday, April 10, 2016

First Haircut

This morning was the little boys' first haircut. Seth is up first (in the blue pjs). Even though blue isn't normally Seth's color, the yellow truck pjs Joel is wearing are his absolute favorite. He'll grab them right out of the laundry and want to wear them.

I was sad to see the beautiful curls go . . . but thankfully their hair is still curly, just shorter. It was a good thing that my parents were there to help us collect their curls and take pictures. Nathaniel was supervising his brothers' hair cuts. I think we overwhelmed the small hair salon.
















Well, the first haircuts are over. I looked back at Nathaniel's first haircut and it seems like another lifetime ago. I didn't recognize myself, I looked so much younger and much more rested. Even though it's usually crazier now, we have a lot more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment