Friday, April 24, 2015

More Easter Pictures

Funny Easter story. Will and Nathaniel were talking about the Easter bunny the night before Easter. Nathaniel leaned in to Will and said "Want to know what I think? I think the Easter bunny is just a person dressed in a bunny costume. Do you think I am right?" Will was surprised, but said, "Yes, I think you are buddy. But some people still like to have fun with it, so don't ruin the surprise for anyone else." We had been to an egg hunt at his school the day before, and they had someone dressed up like the Easter bunny. Nathaniel studied him, but we didn't get our picture taken with him. I guess Nathaniel just realized it was a person in a suit. He still seemed excited the next morning when he saw his basket.







They love to slobber on each other's head, and play together.
Joel is in the brown.






These are mid-March, but I'm throwing them in here anyways. Joel in blue, Seth in green.



No comments:

Post a Comment