Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A Few Old Shots

Will sent me a few pictures from his phone for the blog. A couple of these are old, but so cute I had to include them.

This first one has a story behind it. I let Nathaniel choose a birthday gift for Will this year. He decided on a hot wheels car. We looked through a huge bin of them. I saw several sports cars I thought Will would like. But Nathaniel was convinced that Daddy would like the ratmobile. Yes, it's a car that looks like a mouse. Nathaniel was especially impressed with the mouse's whiskers. He thought the mouse car was just cool in general. He was very proud of it. I know this present will be remembered forever. :)


A close-up of the ratmobile.

Mohawk styling. He thought he was a "smooth operator" like Uncle Shelby.

We go to the library a lot. Here we are reading some books together. And one of the most spoiled dogs in the world.


I have no idea what they were doing in the garage here. Looks like fun.

Otis. Hiding under sheets while I put fresh sheets on the bed.

Will found Annie hiding here one morning. Guess she needed a comfortable place to rest.

No idea what the boys are doing here.

How we found him during his Sunday afternoon nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment