Friday, May 17, 2013

Overheard

We have so many funny conversations each day, but I rarely have a chance to write any down.

- A couple of weeks ago, we were coloring with markers and then I notice Nathaniel is making orange dots on his foot. I ask what he is doing, and he tells me he's making freckles.

-This morning he was playing with a friend with his Noah's Ark little people, and I heard him exclaim "No, leave the roof (of the ark) open! They have to get out of the ark to see the rainbow!" So cute.

-We were shopping at Kroger and while I ordered some lunch meat, he picked up a carton of cubed cheese to ask me if we could buy it. As he picked it up, the lid flew off and cubed cheese was flung everywhere. Nathaniel was very sweet and helped me pick up all of the cheese. We found a trash can and disposed of all of the cheese on the floor. Unfortunately, the container was now missing half of the cheese. It was only a couple of dollars, so I asked the employee if we should just buy it, but she nicely said that she would take care of it.

-Right before Easter I was driving him to school, and Nathaniel yelled from the backseat "Jesus is Alive!" It was really funny and I can't believe I forgot to blog about it. They had been talking about Easter in Chapel.

-We've been having some rain lately, and I had to turn on the windshield wipers. Nathaniel thought they were so funny. He had a big belly laugh about them. Then he saw a car that had a wiper that was wiping the back window of the car and he told me we needed a back wiper as well.

-This has happened to me also, but happened to Neena when she was here. We were eating dinner, and Nathaniel said "Neena I love you so much." Neena very sweetly said that she loved him too. Then Nathaniel said, "Don't talk while you are chewing."

Our sweet boy keeps us hopping every day! He's so much fun and such a blessing.


No comments:

Post a Comment